Ispose - Liten
Ispose - Liten
|Dimensjoner||11 × 15 × 3 cm|
Spørsmål & Svar
The detection area of this smoke detector is 20-40 m², so the number of smoke detectors you need depends on the size of your home. We recommend that you prioritize the installation of smoke detectors in the bedroom and hallway, and ensure that you can hear the smoke detector from all sleeping places. In a multi-bedroom home, install a smoke detector in each bedroom. If you are only going to install one smoke detector in the home, install the alarm as close as possible to all bedrooms, and not in the basement or furnace room.
It could be that the room you installed the smoke detector in is relatively humid, the temperature is too high or too low, or that the smoke detector is clogged with dust. We recommend that you install the smoke detector in a recommended location, as indicated in the user manual, and clean the alarm every 3 months. If your smoke detector still has problems, please contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
If the battery begins to die or if the smoke detector is faulty or has reached the end of its life, the smoke detector will beep to let you know it needs your attention. For more details, see user manual.
It is recommended to install smoke alarms in the ceiling. Follow the installation instructions to properly install the smoke detector:
- Prioritize the installation of the smoke detector in the bedroom and hallway, and make sure that you can hear the smoke detector from all sleeping places. In a multi-bedroom home, install a smoke detector in each bedroom. If you only install one smoke detector in your home, install the smoke detector near all bedrooms where possible and not in a basement or furnace room.
- Install a smoke detector above the stairs and on each floor of the house.
- Smoke, heat and anything burning will spread horizontally after rising to the roof, so install the smoke detector in the middle of the roof where possible. Make sure that the smoke detector is installed at the smallest distance from corners.
- If a smoke detector cannot be installed in the middle of the ceiling, install it at a distance of 50 cm from the corners of the room.
- If a smoke detector is installed on a wall, a distance of 10-30 cm should be kept below the ceiling.
- If the length of a room or hall is over 900 cm, several smoke detectors should be installed in the same room.
- When the wall or ceiling is angled, the smoke detector must be installed within 90 cm of the highest wall or ceiling point (measured horizontally) in the room.
Test the smoke detector once a week to check that everything is working properly. Clean it at least once every three months.
Like most items, smoke alarms wear out over time. Smoke detectors should be replaced at least once every 10 years. Any smoke detector over 10 years old is unsafe and unreliable. Refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for specific recommendations.
Frakt og levering
Så fort bestillingen din er behandlet, sender vi en kvittering på e-post som bekreftet at varene er på vei.
Kvitteringen vi sender deg inneholder et sporingsnummer, slik at du kan følge med på pakken din underveis.
Hvis du ikke har mottatt ordrebekreftelse på mail innen kort tid etter du har bekreftet din bestilling, kan det ha oppstått en feil med ditt kjøp og vi ber deg ta kontakt med kundeservice på mail: email@example.com. Vær oppmerksom på at mail kan havne i spam-filteret, sjekk gjerne søppelposten.